Northridge Community Dialogue Questionnaire #1.
Please click here to begin your questionnaire responses!
April 21st to 25th
10am - 2pm
Children who will be five years old on or before September 30th should
be registered to attend kindergarten during the 2014-2015 school year!
For registration information, call TLC at 278-0689. For TLC information CLICK HERE.
Visit the 5 to Thrive Dayton website HERE for Kindergarten Readiness help.
Important Message from Mr. Jackson about student testing: CLICK HERE!
2014-15 School Calendar
• Employment Information HERE!
• NHS Calendar of Events: Click Here
• NHS Daily News: Click for NEWS!
• New Website Coming 2nd Semester Click To View!
• Athletic Schedules HERE!
• New Veterans' Memorial Click Here!
• Bus Drills Videos Click Here
• SAT Question of the Day
• NHS Anti-Violence student group winning project featured in Dayton Daily.
• ChromeBooks have arrived at NHS.
Click for INFO!
• Watch NHS students on TV 2 HERE!
• Open letter to parents from our superintendent, Mr. Jackson : HERE
• Check out our new Daily News Update page: Word of the Day, Article of the Day, Day in History, Today's Birthday, In the News, & Quote of the Day Click Here
• Northridge Polar Bear Foundation: Build a legacy of helping others while reducing your tax burden. The newly created Northridge Polar Bear Foundation is seeking contributions of all sizes to support programs, facilities, activities, and scholarships associated with the Northridge Local School District. Fund investment management for the Polar Bear Foundation is provided by The Dayton Foundation, serving this region since 1921. Here For Info.
• Title 1/Federal Program INFO
• Ohio Department of Education Info: Consent order for Ohio Students with Disabilities & their Parents/Guardians can be seen by clicking HERE.
• All students performing at or above grade level in content areas as determined by state/district content standards and measures.
• A graduation rate of 90%.
• A safe environment conducive to learning as measured by the reduction in disruptive behaviors.
Text/Email Alerting System For Northridge Schools.
Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon!
Text/Email Alert System for Northridge Schools is available for both
parents & students. Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon above!