End Of Year Sale is going on now.
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase a yearbook at the SALE price of $40.00. The yearbook is an all-inclusive book. It is a hardbound, full color, 136-pages book highlighting students and activities for grades 7–12. There will NOT be a separate yearbook printed for 7th and 8th grade. The SALE period will end on May 30th. See Mr. Hoffmann in the main office to take advantage of this SALE PRICE.
• Sports physicals are available at NHS.
• Watch NHS students on TV 2!
• SAT Question of the Day
• Northridge Community Easter Egg Hunt pictures HERE!
• NHS Athlete, Kody Kirk, is the state power lifting champ. Info HERE!
• NHS Athlete of the Week, Britian Lisby, featured in the Dayton Daily. Info HERE!
• NHS Anti-Violence student group winning project featured in Dayton Daily.
• Athletic Schedules
• 47th Annual Homecoming Parade date has been set! For more info Click HERE
• Employment Information
• NHS Interactive Daily Announcements
• Senior Calendar of Events
• The OHSAA Physical Exam form can be downloaded by clicking HERE!
• NHS students have Kindles in the Classroom. Click HERE for more info!
• ChromeBooks have arrived at NHS. INFO!
• Check out our new Daily News Update page: Word of the Day, Article of the Day, Day in History, Today's Birthday, In the News, & Quote of the Day Click Here
• Title 1/Federal Program INFO
• Ohio Department of Education Info: Consent order for Ohio Students with Disabilities and their Parents/Guardians can be seen by clicking HERE.
• Northridge Polar Bear Foundation: Build a legacy of helping others while reducing your tax burden. The newly created Northridge Polar Bear Foundation is seeking contributions of all sizes to support programs, facilities, activities, and scholarships associated with the Northridge Local School District. Fund investment management for the Polar Bear Foundation is provided by The Dayton Foundation, serving this region since 1921. Here For Info.
The Northridge Schools are the heart of the community.
Northridge is a place where students want to be, learning
is meaningful, teaching is purposeful, and all are treated
with dignity and respect. Each student attends school,
experiences success, graduates, continues to learn, and
makes a positive contribution to society. These high
expectations are accomplished through a partnership of
parents, school, and community working together.
• All students performing at or above grade level in content areas as determined by state/district content standards and measures.
• A graduation rate of 90%.
• A safe environment conducive to learning as measured by the reduction in disruptive behaviors.
NHS - 7:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
EDMS - 9:05 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
JHM - 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
TLC Kindergarten - 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
TLC Preschool - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Text/Email Alerting System For Northridge Schools.
Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon!
Text/Email Alert System for Northridge Schools is available for both
parents & students. Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon below!